surfingfireman TPF Noob! Joined Aug 12, 2003 Messages 644 Reaction score 2 Location Orillia/Horseshoe Valley, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2006 #1 Three pretty different pics from the same day at a park.
EnterUserName TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2006 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Dec 15, 2006 #2 2 and 3 are my favorite with preference going towards 2. Arent you scared of getting your camera wet do you keep it in a plastic bag?
2 and 3 are my favorite with preference going towards 2. Arent you scared of getting your camera wet do you keep it in a plastic bag?
surfingfireman TPF Noob! Joined Aug 12, 2003 Messages 644 Reaction score 2 Location Orillia/Horseshoe Valley, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Actually for #1 and #3 I had rain protection from an eave and a gazebo respectively. For #2 I came out of hiding when the rain relxed a bit. Thanks for looking.
Actually for #1 and #3 I had rain protection from an eave and a gazebo respectively. For #2 I came out of hiding when the rain relxed a bit. Thanks for looking.
Nurd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2006 Messages 347 Reaction score 0 Location Houston, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2006 #4 Number 2 is my favorite. I really like the colours.
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2006 #5 I like the composition in the 2nd one
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 May a particular fan of Photo 3 speak up here, please? I like the colourful reflections on the ground here! Very much so. This said, I might add that Photo 2 follows up close! Vanishing point perspectives will always draw me in .
May a particular fan of Photo 3 speak up here, please? I like the colourful reflections on the ground here! Very much so. This said, I might add that Photo 2 follows up close! Vanishing point perspectives will always draw me in .