What's new

Random 5MP Shots

I agree with Tyler, try not to take things so seriously. You posted photos, you're going to hear some things you like and some you don't. We understand the photos were random but sometimes, random can be good. Just keep practicing. And I have to ask, is that a BBQ, Ranch, Sweet & Sour, or Honey sauce packet from McD's? :lmao:
Lol Sweet n Sour

Yeah, sorry if I sound like a dick I'm not trying to be one, but you'll learn a lot faster if people are honest in their criticism - learn to handle it and learn from it without getting defensive and it will be the best thing you can do for you photography skills (aside from practicing heaps).



BTW bitter I really like that light trails pic you posted, did you take that?
Its cool, and yea i took it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom