Random pic, c&c

You know you've got a winner when you have such a hotly contested photo *grin*. I've got to hand it to you, though, it takes a ton of nerve to stand in front of a weapon, even though it's unloaded and you have a camera between you and it.

Other than the DoF that the others already pointed out, there's just one more thing that irks me... The smoke seems to be rather abruptly chopped off at the source - a more gradual fade to black would seem better to me.

I'd love to see a reshot of this one.

It wasnt meant to be so disturbing or sick ha, no secret message or anything. We were just doing some portraits and i thought it would be a cool idea.
Also it wasnt really scary because it's not even a real gun. Its just a little bb gun my brother had lying around. Never imagined it would get such a reaction lol.

no ha i didnt photoshop it, look up a little bit, i explained how i did it.

I really like this shot; I think the DOF works. A powerful picture.

ooh I like it!
I think the DOF works... if a smoking gun was actually pointed at you... I'm pretty sure that's what you'd focus on. Good work!!

Actually, on second thought, if it was a woman holding it, it would be quite sexy.. I was just turned off by the teenager in a hoodie doing the shooting. Looks malicious.. If it was a woman, it could have plenty of angles-self defense, never cross a woman, etc...

Most reactions

Back