voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had some exposures at the end of the roll and spent it on some stuff around the house.

Here is a 2x macro of the leaf on a lamp shade. I have 2 lenses put together to make this. The 100mm is on the camera and the 50mm is reversed. Little blurry. I need a much stabler tripod.
lightleaf.jpg

Dew's inspiration:
I forgot about my idea to try backlighting on this wine bottle until dew shared her vodka shot. It's a single light on the backdrop (cardstock) and a white foamcore reflector on the left side. I love how it defined the top of the bottle.

greenwine.jpg

I had to move quick as to not melt my lens on this one :D

burner.jpg

Converted to black and white using the channel mixer. I like it this more than the color shot.

teakettlebw.jpg

If you want to see the color shot click here

product shot .. cool!!! ... love the kettle too

Random shots often reveal very interesting photos! I would go in the direction of the kettle. Mainly focusing on it's reflection. I think the image works much better in BW.

Very cool! I wish some of the creativity from this board would rub off on me.

Nice work!

Looks like the camera was just below the line of sight in the reflection....aimed JUUUUST slightly upward to miss the reflection. ;-)

Well, yes, the kettle is nice, though the hot plate is most appealing to me by its colouring.

I believe - may be wrong, though - that the photographer CAN be seen in the kettle, just to the left of the brightest spot. Like I'm saying, I may be wrong, though.

I wish I had more knowledge to go into macro photography. My lens allows me to take x4 macro photos, but I want MORE! ( :) )

I think the hot plate is the most interesting. The others might be be noticed more if they weren't grouped with the hot plate, because it's so bright your eye is automatically drawn there. Also, like the kettle one and wish my kitchen were that clean.

Thank you all for your comments. I am very keen on the burner one myself and is my favorite of the bunch.

LaFoto said:
I believe - may be wrong, though - that the photographer CAN be seen in the kettle, just to the left of the brightest spot. Like I'm saying, I may be wrong, though.
Actually i'm under the counter and am not visible. Camera was on a tripod. I did shoot up towards. I had to tilt it slightly in photoshop after the fact cause it's almost impossible to get a perfect angle with my cheap ass tripod. Especially with such little light. There are only 2 lights in this shot. The one above the stove, and then the table lamp you can see in the reflection.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back