What's new

Random Shots, thought I'd share - CC appreciated

Foxman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
2261666780044176181S600x600Q85.jpg

2.
2212272320044176181S600x600Q85.jpg

3.
2608774970044176181S600x600Q85.jpg

4.
2562501510044176181S600x600Q85.jpg

5.
2382199870044176181S600x600Q85.jpg
 
good job :) i like the 3rd and the 4th one !

could you please say which camera did you used ?
thank you
 
I shoot a Nikon D80. Thanks for the comment
 
Sweet shots. I really like the Vietnam memorial shot the best. Actually I really liked the prime numbered ones.
 
Thanks, I really like those as well. The only one I have an enlargement of is the Memorial.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom