Reaction score
Let me know what you think.

flowerpinkandwhite1copyns9.jpg

rainbowbridgewebqr4.jpg

number3webcs9.jpg

beattyhill2webmi3.jpg

emeralbaylookoutwebhk1.jpg

eagallakeviewemeraldbayrl6.jpg

WOW......Amazing Shots. Would love to see some of your other work..

Definitely some nice shots here, especially the bridge. They look a little TOO tone mapped though...I can see the "highlighting" effect, particularly in the golf course shot. As well, the sky in the bridge is washed out (shouldn't HDR even out the differences?). Lastly, a little too oversaturated, though my monitor needs calibration so taht could be my problem:)

But - I do like them, they are beautiful shots. Good work!

Wow that's wicked good. I thought that these are the kinds of photos you see in holiday brochers and advertisements suggesting you to go to the place.

All shots have been updated on my site www.scottwilliamsgallery.com with no Proof water mark. I got several comments about how they are distracting to the images. Thanks for all the nice comments

In the second to last photo in your first post (it's easier if you number them next time) you can tell the time it took for you to change exposure values was quite significant. Maybe auto-bracket it next time...

And the second post's photograph looks like it has soft focus. I'm guessing your tripod moved slightly.

Confucious already mentioned the halo effect in 3.

My favourite is 4, because of the nice foreground.

Most reactions

Back