aliyawar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 65 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2013 #1 For your C&C please... DSC02940 copy by AliYawar.M, on Flickr
Mr_Mac No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 3, 2012 Messages 220 Reaction score 47 Location Briar, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2013 #2 Not a critique, but a comment...I like it!
aliyawar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 65 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Mr_Mac said: Not a critique, but a comment...I like it! Click to expand... Thanks..
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 #4 if the drop has come down more, it would have been better...like "Last drop"
aliyawar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 65 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Frequency said: if the drop has come down more, it would have been better...like "Last drop" Click to expand... Thanks..I think I have one shot like that..
Frequency said: if the drop has come down more, it would have been better...like "Last drop" Click to expand... Thanks..I think I have one shot like that..