soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #1 1) Shot from inside my apartment 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10)
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #2 Awesome pictures. Have to say.. when i opened the tread.. I was expecing much much worse.. lol.
DragonHeart TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 721 Reaction score 17 Location South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #3 #7 and #10 are My faves... great shots...
tinafaecarroll TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #4 That first one is amazing! Did you edit it at all, or is that how it was origionally taken?
MyNameIsChris TPF Noob! Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Location 330!, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #5 To be honest, there isn't a single picture in there that I don't like. I think they are all really good.
To be honest, there isn't a single picture in there that I don't like. I think they are all really good.
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys. #1 was cropped and the exposure was slightly adjusted in lightroom, that's it.
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Banned #7 Parkerman said: Awesome pictures. Have to say.. when i opened the tread.. I was expecing much much worse.. lol. Click to expand... Same here when you see random.. This comes to mind:
Parkerman said: Awesome pictures. Have to say.. when i opened the tread.. I was expecing much much worse.. lol. Click to expand... Same here when you see random.. This comes to mind:
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 toofpaste said: Same here when you see random.. This comes to mind: Click to expand... Now that is random, lol. Sorry for the misleading title. Randoms for me have a whole different meaning than most.
toofpaste said: Same here when you see random.. This comes to mind: Click to expand... Now that is random, lol. Sorry for the misleading title. Randoms for me have a whole different meaning than most.
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Banned #9 it's all good....badass pics man
Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #10 I really like the one with the tiny lighthouse. toofpaste said: Same here when you see random.. This comes to mind: Click to expand... If you know what you are doing, these things are awesome.
I really like the one with the tiny lighthouse. toofpaste said: Same here when you see random.. This comes to mind: Click to expand... If you know what you are doing, these things are awesome.
katanapilot TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location Orlando FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #11 I love that city night shot
Joves No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 2,400 Reaction score 22 Location Flagstaff/Az Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #12 I love number one it is sweet. Catching a double rainbow is always a good thing.
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #13 Joves said: I love number one it is sweet. Catching a double rainbow is always a good thing. Click to expand... +1 Nice series of random shots. Thanks for sharing.
Joves said: I love number one it is sweet. Catching a double rainbow is always a good thing. Click to expand... +1 Nice series of random shots. Thanks for sharing.