What's new

Range Rover Evoque Photoshoot

chrismon0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I was filming a review of the Range Rover Evoque and while the photographer was taking a few pictures I couldn't resist to also take a few, here they are:

6275970479_d23ddf1aaf_b.jpg


6275970541_94b2588423_b.jpg


6275970587_706aa36a57_b.jpg


6275970631_93a73f889e_b.jpg


6276493644_ecdd743f5e_b.jpg
 
1st image is the one that let's me know the size and look of vehicle. Really a busy background , I like the leading line shot but believe you are too far away on that one as your eye comes up to the car and one can't really see it clearly.
-
Thanks for sharing and shoot well, Joe
 
none of them really jump out and grab me. white balance appears different between shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom