What's new

RANGERMAN:| Hot air balloon :| Comments are welcome

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
Expansion of balloon.

4449620252_ae7267645c_o.jpg


Remote controlled balloon
4442543381_483c38fd8f_o.jpg
 
First shot is really kinda bad as far as composure is concerned. There is nothing that shot says that would be significant in any way.

Second shot is better but then again, the composition is way off, also the fact that it isn't straight.

These just look like quick snaps.
 
Thanks for the comments.

glad I posted them.

OK, all comments are still welcome, keep it coming, I'm sure someone is itchy to give it a go.

One more shot for full comments. (don't forget #1 and #2):lol:
4442527389_69dee37a23_o.jpg
 
I like photographing fire too, it seems fire brings out something in us, human.
Just like all other elements. i.e. water and maybe wind (tornado).
 
That other shot is good, would be better without guy's head.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom