OpticMemory
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2012
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Toronto
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So.. I've had 2 solid month's of learning photography... I would like to know what level I am at.. (yes laughable.. i know.. considering so many veterans with years of experience on this community)..
I do have some Photoshop knowledge as well...
Please rate me on the scale of 1 to 5.. which 1 is the described as a "pile of garbage" and 5 as "so far so good"
Therefore, may I please ask of your critique regarding my "photography" and "post-processing" skills based on my photos.
Thanks in advance...
(note: i do not mind the bashing as long as you explain why it is pile of garbage.. this way I can learn from it and also it wouldn't be just a waste of your time. win-win right
)
photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

Photo #6

Photo #7

I do have some Photoshop knowledge as well...
Please rate me on the scale of 1 to 5.. which 1 is the described as a "pile of garbage" and 5 as "so far so good"
Therefore, may I please ask of your critique regarding my "photography" and "post-processing" skills based on my photos.
Thanks in advance...
(note: i do not mind the bashing as long as you explain why it is pile of garbage.. this way I can learn from it and also it wouldn't be just a waste of your time. win-win right
photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

Photo #6

Photo #7
