What's new

Rank my skill...

You are doing way better than me. I am still working through focusing issues. What lens are you using ?
 
You are where most people are at your stage. You are reacting to and shooting what you happen to find around you.

For the most part accomplished experienced photographers leave the house with a plan, they know where they are going, they know what they are looking for, they have the right equipment in their hand, they have planned for location, light and content before they even leave the house.
They have the pictures they want to come home with in their head and have planned how they are going to achieve them, before they leave the house.

It's a journey...there are no shortcuts....keep shooting.

+1

I see real promise in 4. There are a number of interesting things going on in there. Oftentimes the difference between a lucky shot and someone who is going to be good at this is whether or not you can say why the shot appealed to you, why you composed it the way you did, and touch on at least a few of the things there.

Thanks manaheim. I hope to eventually get to that stage in photography. it would great if i can just snap one shot and get it right... that's not gonna be anytime soon. :)
 
You are doing way better than me. I am still working through focusing issues. What lens are you using ?

I have the Canon T2i and used the 18-55mm lens.
All of these photos were post processed in Lightroom or Photoshop for touch ups, cropping..etc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom