Rare bird for canada glossy ibis

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Congrats on seeing those. You have crossed several new birds off your list this year, haven't you?

Nice set jnr, maybe bump the exposure a little in 2. They do seem to flock. I saw a bunch of them when I was in South Africa earlier this year. Global warming does have its 'upside' I guess :allteeth:

Nice set jnr, maybe bump the exposure a little in 2. They do seem to flock. I saw a bunch of them when I was in South Africa earlier this year. Global warming does have its 'upside' I guess :allteeth:
Thank you i cant bring it up without getting even more noise then what i have got

Very cool to capture these. In the last several years or so there seems to be a sighting of one or a pair of these somewhere in Ontario. After you seeing three I wonder if were going to start seeing more of them in the years to come.

It would be nice but it does make me wonder if these birds start coming here, what ones are leaving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool to capture these. In the last several years or so there seems to be a sighting of one or a pair of these somewhere in Ontario. After you seeing three I wonder if were going to start seeing more of them in the years to come.
Thank you some people think hurricane harvey may have brought them off course as i think they are migrating right now

Most reactions

Back