What's new

Rare site

mcleish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
99
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After traveling around the world for 2 and a half years, home was the final destination (for the moment) in the UK. Not been used to temperatures averaging 4 degrees, and snow!! So it was nice to see this. C+C is always welcome.. I definitely need it. Thanks.

1.

DSC_0308 by mcleishlad, on Flickr

2.

DSC_0296 by mcleishlad, on Flickr

3.

DSC_0284 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
 
You have a stunning sky in that first shot. The rest of the images is not very interesting. I would pan crop everything below your subjects feet completely out of the shot. Make it about him and that sunset instead of the fence you seem to be fixated on.

I am not really feeling these other images... Though browsing your Flickr, I see you have some really great stuff on there.
 
Thanks for your time Photographiend. And also thanks for checking out my Flickr page. The photos on my Flickr were taken whilst I was traveling the world. It was easier taking photos their as everything was beautiful and new. Now im back home I find it a lot harder to be inspired by anything.
With the fence, My idea was to use it as a leading line, but now you point it out, I can use the subjects eyes to guide me to the sunset. Ive done a quick crop below.
Any other comments are more than welcome.
Thanks.


DSC_0308 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom