anon TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2011 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Serbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #1 my first ever time trying animal portraits... plz rate meh kitty and the pics :*
SituationNormal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2011 Messages 62 Reaction score 6 Location Olympia, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #2 The crop on the first two chopped off the tips of the ears. Third pic is nice though.
MissCream No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2010 Messages 1,855 Reaction score 452 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #3 I rate them all underexposed
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #4 rate my photos please Click to expand... Meow, meow.
D dots TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2011 Messages 756 Reaction score 24 Oct 9, 2011 #5 6,6.5,5 (out of 10)