Rather unusual shoot this weekend

Maggedy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But something there is definitely a market for at my local dog park. This lovely lady is a friend whose dog is aging and she wanted some pictures before he got too old. We picked a gorgeous azalea garden (no charge of course - portfolio building). How do you think they turned out? I really hope she will be happy with them.

Love them!! :D
The only thing I would change is the grass in the foreground of the 2nd picture? i dont like how its covering the dog. But thats The only thing.
Other than that I like them heaps :D

I really love number 3, it shows the bond between them. Number 4 is really sweet too.

The colors are great in number 2 but I wish you could see a little more of the dog without the blades of grass in the way.

Other than that great job!

I think they're really lovely! It's too bad you couldn't get a little more eye contact from the dog, but I'm sure the owner will love them and that's what matters! I think you've found a good niche, make the most of it right away!!

Love them!! :D
The only thing I would change is the grass in the foreground of the 2nd picture? i dont like how its covering the dog. But thats The only thing.
Other than that I like them heaps :D

X2

Great shots, and a great thing to do for a friend (even if it helps your portfolio).

I won't even critique anything about them because these shots will be so sentimental to her, no minor details will matter.

If you do anything like this again, have the owner bring the dog's favorite toy or treats so you can get it's attention. It'll help you get the dogs eyes in more shots.

wow! some beautiful shots. Number three is my favorite.

really nice! and good idea about hitting up the dog park.

I agree for the lady she will be super happy let a lone you had fun doing it. I think it is a really good thing to do! Kudos!

Just beautiful...she'll love them! I wish I has some great shots of me and my golden like this!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back