What's new

Ray Flash - ring flash

Green Li

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ray Flash seems to be quite known around the globe already. I recently got my copy.
Have been playing with it and posted a review: Ray Flash
I wanted to have a ring flash and use occasionally, but since they are quite expensive I never bought one :). For people like me Ray Flash might be ideal since it's not that expensive and simply compliments your flash gun.
Centering can be an issue, but I find that it's not huge drawback.

ray-flash-ring-flash-adapter-on-camera.jpg
ray-flash-ring-flash-adapter-centered.jpg


ray-flash-ring-flash-adapter-ambient.jpg
ray-flash-ring-flash-adapter-below-ambient.jpg


ray-flash-ring-flash-adapter-macro.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom