What's new

Rays

bazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
Wirral, UK.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Just having a try at hdr, what do you think.

Any advise would be appreciated. I use Photomatix pro to convert...

Ta..

hoylakehdr.jpg
 
That's awesome, I think you should keep at that dr
 
Interesting, I very much like the light, but I think perhaps a slight desaturating, at least on the boat itself. It looks somewhat toy-like to me.
 
Nice composition, good colour, interesting subject - great for a conventional shot, but HDR is making the boat (as Tirediron notes) look like a toy, and the whole shot look staged. The smoothness and absence of full detail in everything seems to be the culprit, though that's only a problem if you aren't keen on this effect :).

Regards, Tony
 
Thanks for the feedback guys, i've backed off on the saturation a bit, especially the blue on the boat plus i've sharpened up a touch too..

Your quite right, it looks a little better..

hoylakehdrlesscolour.jpg
 
i, personally liked it better when the blues were more saturated
still way better than my first try at making a HDR
 
Thank again guys,

Next time i'll take more time setting up and i'll remember my tripod..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom