What's new

Rays

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another one from this morning.


Thank you for looking!
 
Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words rjackjames!
 
Great Shot! I really like it.
 
Wow! You don't post often, but you sure post good 'uns! Wonderful capture, with good fore, middle and background elements. Where was this taken?
 
Great Shot! I really like it.

Thanks ArizonaSun!

Wow! You don't post often, but you sure post good 'uns! Wonderful capture, with good fore, middle and background elements. Where was this taken?

Merry Christmas Anty! The last time I took any landscape shots was with you at the GC! It was really nice to get out the other morning. I took this at Bartlett Lake. It is about 25 miles from the house. Thanks!
 
This elicits a thorough walk through the entire image...... with long trousers.

Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom