Reach to the sky... then touch the ground

I will be honest.

~The first is out of focus and is too simple and 'everyday' to be interesting.

~The second is overexposed, and also suffers from the symptoms of the first.

I like that you have isolated your subjects, you just need to find your photographic 'vision'. Tell us something about how you see the world or feel
about your subject. No easy task, I assure you, but keep shooting, and you will find it. Please take this constructively, as that is how I intend it. I have learned alot on this forum from people being totally honest with me..................

Rock on.:) And keep shooting.........

crawdaddio said:
I will be honest.

~The first is out of focus and is too simple and 'everyday' to be interesting.

~The second is overexposed, and also suffers from the symptoms of the first.

I like that you have isolated your subjects, you just need to find your photographic 'vision'. Tell us something about how you see the world or feel
about your subject. No easy task, I assure you, but keep shooting, and you will find it. Please take this constructively, as that is how I intend it. I have learned alot on this forum from people being totally honest with me..................

Rock on.:) And keep shooting.........
I just noticed the over exposure. The problem is that I can't get my new camera for another 2 weeks and have been stuck with my point and shoot.

But thanks for the advice. Summer is coming for me next week and I get out of school.
I will be taking a ton of photos.

I have been stuck studying for finals and have only had a chance to take some photos.

And yes, the first one is too simple, I just got and idea on how to make it more interesting.

Most reactions

Back