Ready Aim Fire!

dezmaas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
All comments welcome:

cannon.jpg

I like the composition. I like the placement of the little white building, it shows deliberate composition. I like the lead-in lines imminating from the lower corners which help create the ilusion of 3-D.

I don't recall either of my dcams being capable of such contrast as in your photo. I'm wondering if you could share your post-processing techniques.

ThanX

I agree, the 3d effect is execellent and make it really appear that you are attacking the white building. What is the white building??

The coloring and reflections are wonderful but I must also agree that the coloring on the top 1/3 or so of the photo is really wacked out.

canonrebel said:
I like the composition. I like the placement of the little white building, it shows deliberate composition. I like the lead-in lines imminating from the lower corners which help create the ilusion of 3-D.

I don't recall either of my dcams being capable of such contrast as in your photo. I'm wondering if you could share your post-processing techniques.

ThanX

I did a little enhancing in PSP to make the grass and trees more colourful, that's about it.

canonrebel said:

ThanX

The white building is a rowing club, you can see the worn out areas on the riverbank where they access the river.

Yeah, I shall change the colour on the top 3rd, I think I went a bit nuts messing with PSP!

Most reactions

Back