What's new

Real men wear kilts!

Double H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
24
Location
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few from last weekend. Nothing like shooting at 2200iso, with a monopod, no flash, inside an old catholic church. Enjoy.

1
_DSC5458.jpg


2
_DSC5500.jpg


3
_DSC5901.jpg


4
_DSC5727.jpg


5
_DSC5684.jpg
 
Since when do real men wear dresses? :D

Seriously though, I like the shots but I would get rid of that kind of heavy vignette in the last 4 pics. IMHO it looks bad.
 
Since when do real men wear dresses? :D

Seriously though, I like the shots but I would get rid of that kind of heavy vignette in the last 4 pics. IMHO it looks bad.
Well it seemed to do the trick :)
Since when do Armies run away from men in "dress'" :P
 
Very nice pictures, love the last one. They were taken by a d700 right?

What a great performance with high ISO!!! >>> ! <<<
 
Very nice pictures, love the last one. They were taken by a d700 right?

What a great performance with high ISO!!! >>> ! <<<

Thanks, I had a lot of fun shooting that day. Yes, it is the D700. My rear end was definitely saved by its ability to handle that church. Even at midday I was only able to get 90-120 sec at ƒ1.8-2.8 at 1600-2200 iso. Monopod came in very handy. (was not permitted to use flash during the ceremony)

_DSC5574.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom