Really bad luck

shootermcgavin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I've never had a flat tire on any vehicle in my life, not to the point where it was in need of a spare tire. Left early this morning for the airport to go to Florida and what do you know, boom flat tire on the interstate. Tried to at least salvage a voucher for a later flight but the airline gave me a big F-U. I've flown with them dozens of times and have to deal with them being late or having problems but if I have something out of my control happen somehow it is not ok. It's amazing that we've allowed companies to get to this point, luckily I've had no disputes on my credit card so I'm pretty sure they will reverse the charge when I dispute it, but I was going to be totally happy with $100 penalty on a later flight change but no, NO SOUP FOR YOU! Damn flight nazi's.

Well that certainly would suck, you would think that they would just let you transfer your flight it wasn't exactly your fault you were late but I guess thats what happens when everyone is trying to make even more money nowadays.

Small airline, only flight out until my return flight. So the lady on the phone says let us know if you cancel your return flight, I was like huh? If I had known the 20 minutes waiting on the phone was going to get a you're screwed response I wouldn't have called in the first place. I wish I grew up in a time where customer service still existed.

Most reactions

Back