Recalibrating Question

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Maybe someone can help me here. I own a kodak Z1012IS when I 1st started shooting with it my shots were crisp and in focus. Lately my images are becoming soft and blurry, I've reset camera back to default settings and have had some success but not like it used to capture images. Is there a way of recalibrating this camera other than just using the default settings?

The camera has shot about 2000 images, if that makes a difference or not I don't know.

1st image taken when new early September

2nd mid October

3rd on Sunday

MountainRoad.jpg

mynewtoy004-1.jpg

mynewtoy297.jpg

The camera has not been dropped or been wet
Can anyone recommend any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Jack

First shot
ISO 160

second shot - data not availible, but bright weather would indecate that a low ISO could be used

last shot:
ISO - 3200 - this could be your problem right here - I have no idea what the camera itself is light, but an ISO that high is bound to cause loss of sharpness - unless you using something like the 1D canon line or a newer 5DM2 (or equivalent in nikon world).
Shots inside in poor lighting are not the best tests of a camera - so try to get it outside, on a tripod and do some test shots for sharpness. Also check your editing methods - make sure that you have not got lazy and left out stages that you once did before which might improve overall image quality.

Then check your cameras ISO settings - auto ISO mode might be on and selecting the highest ISOs it can which might be affecting your images

I'll give it a shot in the morning, thanks.
Jack

Most reactions

Back