Recent Adventures!

jimmerjamma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a couple photographs to share of some of my recent photography adventures. Enjoy!

1 Caribou in Denali National Park

2 Bald Eagle in Seward, Ak

3 Orca in Kenai Fjords National Park

4 A beautiful Immature Bald Eagle in Seward, Ak

5 Humming Bird outside of Glacier National Park, Montana

6 Oh man this is a favorite..

7 Female Anhinga St. Augustine, Fl

8 Double Crested Cormorant Crystal River, Fl

9 More of the many Cormorants of Crystal River, Fl

That orca shot is wonderful!

Awesome work! I haven't done much in the way of wildlife but would like to try it out sometime. Going to be going on a "wildlife safari" trip in a few months. Trying to get what I need. Have a D750 body. Only long lens I have is the Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 vr ii. Was thinking of getting an teleconverter for the trip. What do you use/suggest?

wow, awesome arrangement of photos there, they are all really good.

Great shots. What a score on that jumping killer whale.

that Caribou is impressive, great antlers and setting

Wow! Alaska to Florida. That is an adventure. Great shots, all.

Very nice set of shots.

Really fantastic set of shots!

Awesome work! I haven't done much in the way of wildlife but would like to try it out sometime. Going to be going on a "wildlife safari" trip in a few months. Trying to get what I need. Have a D750 body. Only long lens I have is the Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 vr ii. Was thinking of getting an teleconverter for the trip. What do you use/suggest?
I have that lens also and I tried my sigma 1.4 teleconverter on it and the lens had the hardest time focusing. I'm not sure but maybe it would of been better if I matched it with a nikon tc.

When I match the sigma 1.4 tc with my tamron 150-600mm lens I have a better chance of locking my focus. I hardly ever use my teleconverter though because it distorts the quality quite a bit. I get better images by cropping. I also use a d750.

Excellent set, that orca shot is a winner!

Great series, my favorite are the Orca, chipmunk and anhinga.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back