first thing... these are really good. Second... how are you doing the panning shots, do you have a pole? Are you shooting from another car? It would be cool to get a little fill flash on say #1 and 5, and maybe straighten your horizon on number 5. Other than that these are really nice my fotografic phriend.
^^^ Thanks for the compliments. The rolling shots are all Rig shots. I've only had my rig for less than 6 months so I'm still getting experimenting with angles cars, etc, etc...
Thanks. I did a bunch of research online and built a rig. I mainly went to local metal supply shops and had aluminum cut and then had steel sleeves with forged plugs drilled in to hold the aluminum tubing.
Nice photos man, have a question for you. I see that you make it so the car is pointing into the frame as opposed to out of it. This a style thing or is there a reason behind it?
Nice photos man, have a question for you. I see that you make it so the car is pointing into the frame as opposed to out of it. This a style thing or is there a reason behind it?