Recent family shoot, CC please!

Tbini87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How cool: I've been to where one of your locations was: 182_BidwellMansion-Chico,CA | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you want your photos to show up in the threads, I guess you have to take two more steps after you clicked "Share". At least I then have to decide on whether I want to only share the link, or whether I want to embed the photo, which is why I usually go to "Use HTML/BBCode", then mark BBCode, to then copy and paste that link (usually in the "original" size, i.e. in the size that I decided to be my web-showing size beforehand).

I quite like the little girl's smile in 008, but it's a pity here hands got cut off in the frame and her little knee is showing.
In 014, the first, which daddy and daughter having fun and laughing nicely, it may have benefitted the photo more if you had gone up closer (though I see how you meant to frame them in the way you did) so that daddy's trouser pockets with the bulging car keys (?) would not show. Maybe that's a personal peeve of mine, but my husband carries so much around in his trouser pockets all the time that I have grown to really dislike the bulges...

But hey, feel free to simply discount my words, as I am no pro!

Thank you so much for the feedback! Sometimes I find advice from "non-pros" just as helpful as "pro" advice if not more so. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back