Recent phitos of my son

jhodges10

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few shots of my favorite practice dummy.

$image-1370842748.jpg

$image-2963458566.jpg

Any CC is welcome. In #1 compositionally I failed to notice the reflection created in the water on the ground. I think it may have added some interest if the entire reflection was in frame. In #2 I was trying to force myself to remember what seems to be the red headed step child of the triangle for me, adjusting the ISO. Don't know why I always forget to adjust the ISO but I do.

The first one could have worked it you would have moved away a bit further and got his reflection. Also needs more space on the left, bc he is facing that way.

janineh said:
The first one could have worked it you would have moved away a bit further and got his reflection. Also needs more space on the left, bc he is facing that way.

Exactly what I was going to suggest. It's a really nice shot though :)

Thanks ladies! Sometimes I feel like I'm at a point where I know what I should do but forget something or poorly execute and it may not be a bad shot but it's not great either. It helps me to "talk" it through and see if what I think I missed is what others think I missed as well. Guess I need to try to slow down a beat and make sure I don't forget the little things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back