What's new

recent pix

vivala1210

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
SGV, California
no flash, all available lighting
3812293870_e5fe482523.jpg
 
I think there is too much post processing on the hair... everything seems to look fuzzy, but that is my opinion
 
I just checked out your flickr...Again in my opinion I believe that your original picture looks far superior to the photoshopped version. The photoshopped version seems to mess with the right side of her face a little bit as well.
 
Yeah, I like the original version on Flickr better too. This one is neat....but I just seem to like photos that are more "real" looking. Anyhow, it's a great photo though!! She's beautiful! And her eyes are stunning!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom