Recent skate, dirt jump, and bmx shots...

Liamsford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for viewing my thread. I just turned 17 and I've been taking pictures for half a year now. I ride bmx and shoot mostly bmx photos, and hope to continue to improve and go somewhere with it. Comments and tips are greatly appreciated!

Older to newer

5565063884_8491fe449e_z.jpg

5593803411_0929c021e3_z.jpg

5617489597_59484b035a_z.jpg

5618066418_55709e3bde_z.jpg

and most recent...

5628899176_2f5312bff7_z.jpg

The first photo looks like the cyclist is a part of the poster, especially with the short shadow from the flash.

I like how you got down low for the last shot. A lot of people just stand around and click click, like a tourist.

Try different shot angles. This would make
shots amazing...cheers...

The subjects are lost in the backgrounds, you're timing on the action is good, try and find cleaner backgrounds, it will make all the difference.

I should of been a bit more in front of the rider for the first shot, so he wouldn't of blended with the poster in the back. I actually never noticed how he blended. I always try new angles, I try to make my photos as exciting as possible... Thanks for the advice!

Backgrounds are overlooked by most photographers, you're better off just sitting and watching the action without shooting, but look past the subject, you'll see far more that way. Keep at it, like I said the action is there and so is your timing.

Most reactions

Back