2006_07_22_1.jpg

2006_07_22_3.jpg

2006_07_22_5.jpg

2006_07_22_6.jpg

2006_07_22_7.jpg

2006_08_08_01.jpg

2006_08_10_1.jpg

2006_08_10_2.jpg

6 and 7 are the coolest. i like how in 7 the smallest amount of light was needed to illuminate the bottles. i like the slight angle too.

Henry: Thanks for the crit on #2. I can never seem to get 'scapes right. They always tend to come out a little boring. :-\ Its something I need to work on.

jophassa - Thanks. I've really become addicted to taking pictures of glass/liquids in the last couple weeks. They're so much fun.

Jeff: It sure is. Colorado Boulevard. Its a fun little spot to take pictures of. #1 is the 9th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, also found in Pasadena. :p

#6 is just sweet, my fantasies are going nuts on that picture. What could it represent? Is it a sun, or what is it. I like pictures that make you think and dream :)

cool oranges, I like that one the best, some texture on the wood and the light showing through the oranges looks a tiny bit diffused, very nice !!!

Hmm, that is the best whiskey there is, I just LOVE Bushmills!!! (7) A pity I have only driven past the distillery myself, but other members of my family have actually visited it.

Of this very interesting series of random photos I like the one of the bottles bestest of all. Could it be the colour? Could it be the light? I guess it is both! :D

And the arrangement of the spoon and the mandarines is also quite nice and very creative, and use of light quite special here, too.

The interrupted water stream of the fountain is funny! I like that one, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back