What's new

Recent Stuff. Criticism welcomed.

The beer and whiskey shots look like advertisements out of magazines. I like all of these shots a lot though. Those two just need "drink responsibly" plastered on them somewhere and they're set!
 
Holzkopf: Thanks. I wouldn't mind seeing one of my photos in a magazine! 8)

LaFoto: You aren't the only one who loves Bushmills! Its probably why I keep buying it. :-P


I've been working hard on improving my lighting techniques, thanks in part to strobist.
 
We don't get it in Germany :(.
Bushmill's, that is.
So my only chance to get some is when we travel to Northern-Ireland, and we don't do that too often. (Saves my health, though, I guess ;) ;) ;))
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom