J Jasonw TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2014 Messages 4 Reaction score 3 Location Independence Mo Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 #1 Hello I am new to this forum and thought I would put up one of my favorites from my past zoo trip. IMG_0654 by jays86lx, on Flickr
Hello I am new to this forum and thought I would put up one of my favorites from my past zoo trip. IMG_0654 by jays86lx, on Flickr
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 Banned #2 Welcome, Jason. This is a good place to get some help and skills. That glare from the window can be reduced by some judicious burning. I suggest you lighten his eyes so the viewer can make some contact with the gorilla.
Welcome, Jason. This is a good place to get some help and skills. That glare from the window can be reduced by some judicious burning. I suggest you lighten his eyes so the viewer can make some contact with the gorilla.