j-dogg
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2010
- Messages
- 526
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Flori-duh
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
You know what to do.
First set is at St. Augustine at the Castillo de San Marco.
Second is a drift car meet I attend once a month. Some nice cars that come out to this, I had just missed an all-original R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec, for those of you not up to date on your Japanese cars it is essentially the Holy Grail of the Japanese automotive culture.
Third set is a club shoot I did for high-ISO, no tripod and low light practice. Used almost exclusively a 50mm f1.8 @ ISO 1600, some are 400 and some use my Tamron hyperzoom
All are digital.
First set is at St. Augustine at the Castillo de San Marco.
Second is a drift car meet I attend once a month. Some nice cars that come out to this, I had just missed an all-original R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec, for those of you not up to date on your Japanese cars it is essentially the Holy Grail of the Japanese automotive culture.
Third set is a club shoot I did for high-ISO, no tripod and low light practice. Used almost exclusively a 50mm f1.8 @ ISO 1600, some are 400 and some use my Tamron hyperzoom
All are digital.
Last edited: