St. Augustine Day 2 Part 2

Dioboleque

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the last bunch of my pics from St. Augustine. Likes? Dislikes? Suggestions? Thanks :sillysmi:

View my other St. Augustine threads:
St. Augustine Day 1
St. Augustine Day 2 Part 1

1. Went to the lighthouse for sunset on day 2...

2. I realize now that the horizon is a little tilted in this one...

6. Back on the mainland, the Castillo de San Marcos at night, I know it's soft, it was handheld, u can see the Face of Osceola in the bottom right corner...

7. Inside the Castillo de San Marcos

these pictures are wonderful...... ATTABOY!!!! ;)

First of all, I'm a girl.

Second, that's just rude. Your sarcasm is not appreciated. I saw you refer to yourself on another thread as "usually a productive member of the forum, just not today"... well I am sorry I made your acquaintance on this day. I hope to catch you on another when you are feeling more productive. I see no reason for you to belittle and insult my sincere request for constructive comments, but I hope you thoroughly enjoyed yourself in doing so.

Holy smokes....

This are your words from the other thread we were on

"And it's not that I don't want honest critique or harsh critique, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at a "nice set" or something general was all I meant before."

Lighten up....

I took the time to come over here and look at your pictures..... I actually thought they were nice and said so.... I added the "attaboy" with the WINK so that you would remember our discussion from the thread on the other forum...

geesh... and you wonder why nobody comments on your thread....

If you honestly meant what you said then I apologize for misunderstanding, but after having you tell me in the other thread that you would not offer any critique if you couldn't offer every critique, and then seeing another thread almost entirely discussing your sarcastic responses to other people, I took it as purely sarcastic. If you can't see how what you said could be seen as sarcastic, then again, I'm sorry.

cool pics...st. augustine is great place to bring a camera.

have you eaten at the Conch House yet? do it!

Number 4 is extremely beautiful. The way the sky is lit, it looks like it's some kind of fabric –like bed sheets. I'd chop the black stripe at the bottom and make this an absolutely unique abstract image.

Thanks for the comments! St. Augustine is great! Maybe I'll get around to the Conch House next time!

Invisible: It's amazing what other people can see! I had never looked at it that way before but now that you mention it, I can totally see it! :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back