Recent Work...Minnesota Sunsets in July

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a couple of my most recent landscape shots. This is the same area on different days, only 3 days apart. One is a wide angle with the hay not baled yet, and the other is a zoom-in with the hay baled. Interesting how sunsets can be so different from one day to the next. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_1255_websig.jpg

IMG_7567_websig.jpg

NJ :)

The colors... oh my... Nice!

Some beautiful sunsets, very vibrant. Second image is awesome with the light rays shining out.

Some beautiful sunsets, very vibrant. Second image is awesome with the light rays shining out.

Thanks very much for the kind words! :)

Are these HDR images? I love the first one!

They are not always, but yes, this time they happen to be. Thank you very kindly. :)

Here are a couple of my most recent landscape shots. This is the same area on different days, only 3 days apart. One is a wide angle with the hay not baled yet, and the other is a zoom-in with the hay baled. Interesting how sunsets can be so different from one day to the next. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_1255_websig.jpg

IMG_7567_websig.jpg

NJ :)

Top notch NJ! :thumbup:

Great shots... absolutely love them. I'm from Minnesota as well, and I gotta say it has some of the prettiest sunsets I've seen. Went to visit my dad in St. Cloud this summer, and I got some cool sunsets.

Most reactions

Back