maypost
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi! This is my first post here.
I am far from a pro at photography but I have been taking pictures in abandoned hospitals for a handfull of years and I really enjoy it. Here is a collection of photos from a variety of old asylums and sanitariums along the East Coast of the USA. Tell me what you think.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
I am far from a pro at photography but I have been taking pictures in abandoned hospitals for a handfull of years and I really enjoy it. Here is a collection of photos from a variety of old asylums and sanitariums along the East Coast of the USA. Tell me what you think.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

