What's new

Recommendations for a used entry level DSLR

For the record, it's a Rebel XS, not SX.
 
Dont forget about Pentax. They have several models in your price range. K110D, K200D, K2000.
 
Yep, thanks.. I repeated that typo I don't know why... Probably because i wrote XS too fast and as I used to search a lot for SX30IS revies my fingers got confused :P

Dont forget about Pentax. They have several models in your price range. K110D, K200D, K2000.

I'll look at them closely this evening... Can you tell me how's IQ compared to the rebel XS?
 

Nice chart, some have strong points... Guys someone recommended me the Canon XTi over the XS mainly because it has a stronger body and ''has a better IQ'' and has never seen an award winning picture with a XS. What do you guys think? The kit lens that comes with the SX is better because it has IS and the camera itself has a live view... I don't know... Which one do you think is better?

edit: XS uses SD cards which are much cheaper and convenient that XTi's compactflash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom