Recreation Football shots

c_pass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some shots of this flag football league that I play in...

Here are my favorites from the outing...

Image 1
1_20121006_4070_zps801fd266.jpg

Image 2
2_20121006_3987_zpscac7111c.jpg

Image 3
20121006_4277_zps5aadef33.jpg

Image 4
20121006_3579_zps45660c91.jpg

The first one reminds me a commercial hehehe! Nice shots!

Do you shoot with a filter on your lens?

MLeeK said:
Do you shoot with a filter on your lens?

Not anymore... I used to have a uv lens on but I took it off...

Why do you ask?

They are great shots but the clarity isn't there like it should be.

MLeeK said:
They are great shots but the clarity isn't there like it should be.

Ok... Thanks...
I host those on photobucket and it does degrade quality of the images...
Image 3 and 4, I cropped in on....

But in terms of quality... What exactly are you looking at? It would be great to learn so I can look for it in the future.

Photobucket can cause some problems. Usually it's color. If you compare them between what is on your computer and what is showed you'll probably see some differences.
It could also be your resizing, or your lack of final sharpening, or your method of sharpening...

MLeeK said:
Photobucket can cause some problems. Usually it's color. If you compare them between what is on your computer and what is showed you'll probably see some differences.
It could also be your resizing, or your lack of final sharpening, or your method of sharpening...

It happened to me last time and I seen the difference...not sure what other service I could use

Flickr is much better. PhotoBucket is not color managed and it really messes with your images.
When uploading to Flickr make sure you resize your images or it is done for you and that has an effect on the appearance. Under 2000the pixels on the long side.

MLeeK said:
Flickr is much better. PhotoBucket is not color managed and it really messes with your images.
When uploading to Flickr make sure you resize your images or it is done for you and that has an effect on the appearance. Under 2000the pixels on the long side.

Cool... Thanks... I'll it out the next post I make!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back