D850
f/5.6
ISO 200
1/125 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm

(Processed In LR & PS)

20210910-untitled-29-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

The doors of churches and old barns are 2 things the northeast have that beats anywhere else in the US, IMO.

I really like this, but I'm a sucker for red doors on buildings. It's well composed and makes good use of color. As we've talked before harsh mid day sun can wreck havoc on an otherwise great shot. I'd suggest pulling down the shrubs significantly, dropping the contrast/clarity on them and increasing the saturation of them to get a darker green that would match up better with the door. This would have been a good candidate for a multiple exposure combined post. Other than that I'd level just slightly based on the verticals in the door. All in all nice one!

wonderful hue of red! Nicely done

Nice shot, like that red door a lot.

@K9Kirk Thanks!

Very good, lovely light.......

@Jeff15 Thank you!

The doors of churches and old barns are 2 things the northeast have that beats anywhere else in the US, IMO.

@Dean_Gretsch Thanks!

-

Most pleasing! :encouragement:

@NS: Nikon Shooter Thank you!

I really like this, but I'm a sucker for red doors on buildings. It's well composed and makes good use of color. As we've talked before harsh mid day sun can wreck havoc on an otherwise great shot. I'd suggest pulling down the shrubs significantly, dropping the contrast/clarity on them and increasing the saturation of them to get a darker green that would match up better with the door. This would have been a good candidate for a multiple exposure combined post. Other than that I'd level just slightly based on the verticals in the door. All in all nice one!

@smoke665 Thank you!

wonderful hue of red! Nicely done

@zulu42 Thanks!

Nice shot!

@jeffashman Thank you!

Good shot.
@slat Thanks!

Thank you all again for your inputs...

Cheers,

Enezdez

Most reactions

Back