Recycled Camera Lens Cuff Bracelet

dcinnc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I saw these recycled camera lens cuff bracelets on the internet and thought I could make the same thing...but offer then much cheaper.

Display your passion with style, with this unisex camera bracelet. Each cuff is one-of-a-kind, displaying the characteristic wear and tear from its previous life.

Check them out!
$IMG_7910.JPG Link for this camera cuff
$IMG_7978.JPGLink for this camera cuff

$IMG_7962.JPGLink for this camera cuff

Do you guys think cool, or no?

Enjoy,
Daniel

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
pretty neat, i could see it catching on, but i wouldnt buy one unless its a great price, even then i dont see myself wearing it often. How much are you charging? also unless you are selling you are in the wrong forum.

If you look, you'll find the information you seek.

:sexywink:

Yeah, if you click on the link you'll see the ad for it.

How is it spam? I thought this was the Buy and Sell thread?

We all like photography (I personally own a Canon 7D) and thought you guys would like these unique pieces.

Was wanting to get a feel if it was worth my time and effort in making them to sell.

-Daniel

not for me personally but very creative

I agree with bhop - they're cool, but not very manly. :lol:

I thought they looked pretty unisex to me. It's a camera focus ring...not sure how that says female.

I thought they looked pretty unisex to me. It's a camera focus ring...not sure how that says female.
I guess 'bracelets' are pretty unisex - but I don't know very many men who wear bracelets of that style ('that style' being rigid - most guys I see with wearing bracelets have them made from cordage or chain).

"Guy" bracelets are very simple (usually).. to the point of being just a band, or as jeep grill mentioned, cord or chain, something with a clasp too, it has to close around the wrist, not the 'slip on' kind like those. Personally, I don't wear bracelets at all.. nothing wrong with 'em, just not my thing. The closest I get is my watch I guess..

just a note, I work in the fashion biz. I know that if we were to try to design an open style bracelet for guys, it'd get shot down pretty quick by our merchandising team..

I have seen plenty of cuffs like number two for guys. Nothing wider though.
The key for a gents cuff is narrow, and form fitting. (fitting snug to the wrist)

The "Chisel" brand / design line has really been fashion forward for guys, creating rather stylish and masculine jewelery, and tons o bracelet styles made of non traditional jewelry materials such as stainless steel, tungsten carbide, titanium, combined with black rand other colored rubber and carbon fiber.
There are three other popular brands like Chisel. There's some really cool new stuff out there.

So, no, you will not likely sell #1 and #3 to any dudes. #2, possibly.

Most reactions

Back