What's new

Red and Gray

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Red Mail Box web.webp
 
This post box is great ! It sreams - "English". That door is unnecessary. I know, you went for the colour, but that too much. No balance and half of the frame is boring.
 
Thanks timor! The mail box as such does not interest me simply because I see it everyday on every other corner. :wink: After many years in London it became kind of mundane..
I wanted to go for the square first:

$Red Mail Box sq web.webp

.. but then decided to go for the "broken symmetry" composition. It is unbalanced, but do we always need a balanced one?
 
We can be rebellious time to time. :D
 
Actually timor, you gave me the idea: a series of photos with London mail boxes. :thumbup:

$Girl and Mail Box web.webp
 
:thumbup:
Make it as dramatic as you can bear and I wouldn't go beyond 10-12 pictures.
Good luck.
 
This post box is great ! It sreams - "English". That door is unnecessary. I know, you went for the colour, but that too much. No balance and half of the frame is boring.
Feel the same way, much more interesting without the door, otherwise beautiful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom