polkaisrad! TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Kalamazoo, MI Dec 17, 2005 #1 [/IMG]
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 17, 2005 #2 i like the treatment of this image....looks a bit solarized. neat colors (good title) :thumbup:
polkaisrad! TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Kalamazoo, MI Dec 17, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 JonMikal said: i like the treatment of this image....looks a bit solarized. neat colors (good title) :thumbup: Click to expand... I feel so loved!
JonMikal said: i like the treatment of this image....looks a bit solarized. neat colors (good title) :thumbup: Click to expand... I feel so loved!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 17, 2005 #4 Awesome! ...and I thought they don't even make Camel's anymore...
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 17, 2005 #5 nice shot, love the color and dof, thought it was just going to be another xmas photo. -Joe
polkaisrad! TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Kalamazoo, MI Dec 17, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Alexandra said: Awesome! ...and I thought they don't even make Camel's anymore... Click to expand... Its a pack of Kamel Reds
Alexandra said: Awesome! ...and I thought they don't even make Camel's anymore... Click to expand... Its a pack of Kamel Reds