SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 2, 2007 #1
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2007 #2 Very nice color; looks like cranberry to me...
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2007 #3 The only critique I would give this is to have the power lines coming out of the top of the photo symmetrically. I like the illumination of the buildings near the right tower.
The only critique I would give this is to have the power lines coming out of the top of the photo symmetrically. I like the illumination of the buildings near the right tower.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks ! yeah I need to fix that crop. And yes on afterthought its not quite as red as it could be, the problem is when redder, the details are getting lost...
thanks ! yeah I need to fix that crop. And yes on afterthought its not quite as red as it could be, the problem is when redder, the details are getting lost...
P PhotoBandit TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Oct 3, 2007 #5 Nice combination of symmetry & asymmetry=D