K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11142139-studio.jpg

11142153-studio.jpg

11142160-studio.jpg

Nice shots gorgeous birds #1 looks dead on focus but two and three are slightly out on the face particularly #3 looks like the tree got most of the focus.When viewed large on my end anyways.

Nice shots gorgeous birds #1 looks dead on focus but two and three are slightly out on the face particularly #3 looks like the tree got most of the focus.When viewed large on my end anyways.

Thanks. Yep, I noticed that, too. I told the camera to focus on the bird but you know stupid cameras. lol!

Nice! Woody Woodpecker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Jeff.

Very nice set but number three for me.....

Thank you, Jeff.

Thanks. Yep, I noticed that, too. I told the camera to focus on the bird but you know stupid cameras. lol!

the camera focused on the bird like you asked, just not the eye. ;) but good captures nonetheless.

the camera focused on the bird like you asked, just not the eye. ;) but good captures nonetheless.

Thanks, I use the 9 point focus system for reasons I won't get into and it probably focused on one of the outer points where the tree was. It usually does a pretty good job but that gives me something to think about the next time I get a similar shot opportunity.

Thanks, I use the 9 point focus system for reasons I won't get into and it probably focused on one of the outer points where the tree was. It usually does a pretty good job but that gives me something to think about the next time I get a similar shot opportunity.

i just started trying the wide af system on the new sony. i'm not too sure what sort of witchcraft it's using to focus on exactly what i want it to focus on. so i can't say anything about other people's choice of af systems.

i just started trying the wide af system on the new sony. i'm not too sure what sort of witchcraft it's using to focus on exactly what i want it to focus on. so i can't say anything about other people's choice of af systems.

My lens is probably the biggest culprit because it's known for not being a fast lens nor allowing enough light in for a camera to distinguish any contrast between the subject and the background or it's surroundings. It will sometimes search and search looking for something to focus on. It can be a real pita sometimes. :048:

Yeah that stinks unfortunately any long lenses that are fast cost as much as a decent used car or more and stupid heavy if you are a hand holding shooter walking about it gets really tiring. I had the Sigma 150-600mm slow f/6.3 very sharp lens but the focus would hunt sometimes or completely stop AF in the cold weather.It was so aggravating sometimes I wanted to smash it on the ground.I sold it instead a much better decision.

Most reactions

Back