SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jun 10, 2007 #1
D dwarrick TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2007 #2 They are both really cool. They have a eerie effect to them.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 11, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Hey now, I do like the added TEXTURE ("added" by the angle you chose) to the little red man in 2! I have never seen a photo of pedestrian lights taken from that angle! Good!
Hey now, I do like the added TEXTURE ("added" by the angle you chose) to the little red man in 2! I have never seen a photo of pedestrian lights taken from that angle! Good!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jun 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks !!!