Allenc873 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 7, 2012 Messages 175 Reaction score 53 Location Loughrea, Co.Galway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 #1 Lips by Allenc873, on Flickr
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 #2 Weird over sharpening or clarity slider pushed too far going on around the teeth and inner rim of the lips where smoke is.
Weird over sharpening or clarity slider pushed too far going on around the teeth and inner rim of the lips where smoke is.
jenko TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 652 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 #3 I think it's pretty cool and interesting. Sort of postmodern Man Ray-esque. I'm not sure about the square crop, though. I don't hate the crop, just wonder how more skin would look.
I think it's pretty cool and interesting. Sort of postmodern Man Ray-esque. I'm not sure about the square crop, though. I don't hate the crop, just wonder how more skin would look.