What's new

red rock, nevada

barleymalt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just wanted to share these. thoughts and comments welcome!

5717086889_5b69c4e288_b.jpg


5717086965_8cafa380dc_b.jpg
 
I like the first one, but would like a different perspective. shot from ground level pointing up would give you the same view, but more sky/mountains and less road.
 
I like the first. The road brings my eye through the image but only after I see the red rock first. Well done. My two criticisms are the time of day it was shot, could have been better light. And I think id like to see a version thats cropped so it is more like a panoramic crop. Good image though.
 
Second one is a better composition(you changed your position from that side to this side of the road), but first one has more rich colors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom