Red Roo...old man emu....and asleep :)

#1 is OK, but just a case of being there. reasonably sharp and well exposed.
#2 reasonably sharp, the kangaroo is a bit low in the frame and the vignette is way too obvious.
#3 is reasonably sharp, reasonably composed (altho the bird on the edge is distracting) but it is slightly underexposed (almost a natural occurrence of a shot into a bright sky) and seesm to be oversharpened.
Note the processing halos

8272333278_91f0ae1acf_ojpghalos_zps28b9fa76.jpg

thanks Lew ......:)

1. Was there ... liked the Emu's expression and how soft his feathers looked thought I would share
2. The roo vignetted via lens not processing
3. You forgot to ping me over the Chromatic aberration enhanced by my oversharpening... note the fringing around the main pigeon :)

[h=1][/h]

1. Was there ... liked the Emu's expression and how soft his feathers looked thought I would share
3. You forgot to ping me over the Chromatic aberration enhanced by my oversharpening... note the fringing around the main pigeon :)

It didn't seem fair to kick someone when he was down - although that is surely the best time. :wink:

Lew

It didn't seem fair to kick someone when he was down - although that is surely the best time. :wink:

Lew

down is just a matter of perspective :p

I like I share... if you don't like then kick away....I get other people's perspectives on what I shoot... and constructive and destructive criticisms ....
I appreciate it all... some I use... ( i recropped the pigeon... much better:) )and some I just file away

If I couldn't handle it I would never had become a member here :)

Attachments

• $sleep-again-2b.jpg
    $sleep-again-2b.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Most reactions

Back