What's new

..:: Red Rose (Help needed!!!)::..

Which image do you like better


  • Total voters
    17

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which one do you like more. Help me decide!

1. More out in the open look. Slightly brighter.

​
sanica1.jpg


2. Intimate look. Darker feeling. Still detailed.

sanica7.jpg

​
 
I like #1 I like the fact that it's looking to the sky, instead of down to the ground. I guess it just makes the photo seem a little more unique to me because of that.
2 is half OOF which is disappointing.
 
I voted for #1. Since Im really picky when photographing flowers, the leaves being eaten by bugs is a distraction from the rose itself. The red comes out nice though which to me is a hard color to capture.
 
Voted for one, you can see the whole flower, its much brighter, and the background is better.

Good work. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom